Re: Worst Fans in Football

You got me ..I have never been happy and live a miserable existence.  Now I can only hope that makes you happy.  My plight that is...sigh. ..gun cocks...

Just call me Colonel Nathan R. Jessep...because I speak the truth and you yokels can't handle the truth.

I'm sure the worst fans will be in Las Vegas for the NFL league games.  It sounds like it will resemble a USFL franchise.

Kuco_voc2 wrote:
jhawks99 wrote:
Kuco_voc2 wrote:

You can count!       a one and a two...my original kuco_voc handle is forever lost on net.  Long story.

Gusher-esque meltdown? Gotta link?

Some poster here ratted me out to the mods.  Shall remain nameless.  I could care less.

If you could care less that means you still care some.
Wanna talk more about it, get it off your chest?

Yeah...that will be a hoot. Probably slots and a sports book right in the stadium.

Just call me Colonel Nathan R. Jessep...because I speak the truth and you yokels can't handle the truth.

pwhittemore wrote:
Kuco_voc2 wrote:
jhawks99 wrote:
Kuco_voc2 wrote:

You can count!       a one and a two...my original kuco_voc handle is forever lost on net.  Long story.

Some poster here ratted me out to the mods.  Shall remain nameless.  I could care less.

Shirley this isn't a big deal.  OOPS!  We never saw each other again...

Phogusher wrote:

Yeah...that will be a hoot. Probably slots and a sports book right in the stadium.

The waitress will be here shortly with your adult beverage.

Kuco_voc2 wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:
Kuco_voc2 wrote:
jhawks99 wrote:
Kuco_voc2 wrote:

Shirley this isn't a big deal.  OOPS!  We never saw each other again...

Why am I thrown into this discussion.  Why is  99 stirring my shit pot. Why hasn't kuco stomped the guts out of  99. Nevermind that would take too long.

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet