Re: Joel Embiid: Trust the Process

TraditionKU wrote:

can't believe people have donated $2500

Not sure how many people have donated but I'm confident Joel has more money than the majority of those who did.
The fine is ridiculous. Joel should have gotten his money's worth.
Meanwhile, I assume Joel can "write off" the fine - correct?

"Dirty Feathers" - tcat 2/7/17

Gutter wrote:
TraditionKU wrote:

can't believe people have donated $2500

Not sure how many people have donated but I'm confident Joel has more money than the majority of those who did.
The fine is ridiculous. Joel should have gotten his money's worth.
Meanwhile, I assume Joel can "write off" the fine - correct?

Does the league give the money from fines to charity? That seems to sound familiar but I'm not sure if it's the NBA who has that policy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWY9vpwgKOj/

Jo and meek mill. Talk about an odd couple.

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

What's odd about a professional basketball player hanging around a rapper?  Bigger issue, what does Philly think about him reaching out trying to catch 100 mph line drives??

NDballer13 wrote:
Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

What's odd about a professional basketball player hanging around a rapper?  Bigger issue, what does Philly think about him reaching out trying to catch 100 mph line drives??

It's odd because Meek Mill is a clown ass rapper who took a big L from Drake....but he's a Philly guy I believe so it makes sense.

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:
NDballer13 wrote:
Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

It's odd because Meek Mill is a clown ass rapper who took a big L from Drake....but he's a Philly guy I believe so it makes sense.

Not surprised at all that you'd be on Drake's side.
Drake-smiling-at-UK-practice.jpg

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

I actually can't stand Drake or his music...but if you're a hood rapper and you get killed with "back to back", by a child star, who is a singer and not even a rapper, then all street cred is gone and you should retire...plus meek was mostly famous because of nicki minaj and she dumped his ass for Nas.

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

I actually can't stand Drake or his music...but if you're a hood rapper and you get killed with "back to back", by a child star, who is a singer and not even a rapper, then all street cred is gone and you should retire...plus meek was mostly famous because of nicki minaj and she dumped his ass for Nas.

Get your Entertainment Tonight scoop here on DOTNET!

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

It's odd because...but...it makes sense.

wtf?

"Scientific literacy is an intellectual vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance"

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

as an adult man, why do you know this?

"Scientific literacy is an intellectual vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance"

TraditionKU wrote:
Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

As an adult man, why do you feel the need to criticize EVERY post I make and incessantly talk shit  to a complete stranger on the Internet?

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:
TraditionKU wrote:
Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

As an adult man, why do you feel the need to criticize EVERY post I make and incessantly talk shit  to a complete stranger on the Internet?

JFC

"what's not to admire about a soil judging championship effort?" Timmy

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

Pretty much the exact answer you'd expect from a middle aged white guy.

NDballer13 wrote:
Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

God, is 30 middle aged?

Trust me. I have plenty of love for rap/hip hop. But drake doesn't do it for me. I liked Wayne before he fried his brain with lean and whatever else shit he's been taking.

Still got love for the St Lunatics and Nelly!

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:
NDballer13 wrote:
Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

God, is 30 middle aged?

Trust me. I have plenty of love for rap/hip hop. But drake doesn't do it for me. I liked Wayne before he fried his brain with lean and whatever else shit he's been taking.

Still got love for the St Lunatics and Nelly!

Getting off topic. You're gonna piss yourself off.

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

LaVar Ball -- the Trump of bball dads?

Last edited by lobster (Jul 12 2017 12:25 am)

"Short people don't get to play basketball, and less intelligent people aren't worth that much money."

Wayne has done syrup since he was in the hot boyz.  Drake is the phoniest of them all.  He is a crippled Canadian.

Ardvark wrote:

Wayne has done syrup since he was in the hot boyz.  Drake is the phoniest of them all.  He is a crippled Canadian.

I haven't liked much of Waynes stuff since his "sorry for the wait" mix tape.

Someone grant this guy an honorary citizenship, if thats a thing...

Keepin it real...

The video @paulpogba doesn't want y'all to see ha #TheProcess #LaLegende

A post shared by Joel "The Process" Embiid (@joelembiid) on

Excellent help defense on that play

My guess is I missed this on another thread. If so, sorry. If not, here ya go.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/23/joel-embi … 1-billion/

They gotta learn at an early age... S*** ain't easy  man ???? #TheProcess

A post shared by Joel "The Process" Embiid (@joelembiid) on

Last edited by Schmuck (Jul 30 2017 8:45 am)

Last edited by Geezer (Aug 05 2017 9:51 am)

"Do not go gentle into that good night
Old age should burn and rave at the close of day."
Dylan Thomas

It all makes sense now Geez. If you want to teach a big fucker to shoot threes, you have to find another big fucker to show him how. And in this case, Jo was lucky enough to benefit from the GOAT of three point shooting big fuckers.

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet