Re: K-State lineman comes out

you just don't seem like the type, plano.  p'whitt and i, on the other hand, have been on this gig before.  although he seems to have gone silent, which may be a compliment to these cats, both football and mbb.

Stop waving our wheat!

jhawks99 wrote:

Anywhooo, it will be a good day when this isn't news.

^^^

“The best way I can describe it is, having a diaper on and never changing it.  And just sitting in that diaper the whole year.”
N.Y. Jet, Brandon Marshall. Speaking of last season’s disastrous 5 -11 record

tmcats wrote:

you just don't seem like the type, plano.  p'whitt and i, on the other hand, have been on this gig before.  although he seems to have gone silent, which may be a compliment to these cats, both football and mbb.

Is it a compliment to this entire site when you go silent?

"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some.  He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."

no. i think that the big 12s best will not be so great this season and ksu very well could finish third in football.

why don't you grow some balls and bet on your cats to actually win something for once?

first in football or fourth or better in basketball wins you 50. would you take that bet?

tmcats wrote:

I have never welched a bet, and i consider anyone who would a piece of shit.

Curious what you have experienced from me on this board (or .com) that would lead you to believe otherwise.

On second thought......your judgement as well as your assessments are clearly sketchy at best.

Carry on.

"what's not to admire about a soil judging championship effort?" Timmy

pwhittemore wrote:

no. i think that the big 12s best will not be so great this season and ksu very well could finish third in football.

why don't you grow some balls and bet on your cats to actually win something for once?

first in football or fourth or better in basketball wins you 50. would you take that bet?

all i want to do, p'whitt, is renew our wager from last year.  how about i give you a break and say mbb finishes top 5 or football top 2?

plano, please exit the conversation.

Stop waving our wheat!

Pretty sure you are no one here that should tell anyone to leave Timmy.

You may be unaware, so i will help you out. If you want to have a private conversation...use PM's.

lol how desperate.
"give you a break. fbb top 2 and bb top 5."
as if that was a great accomplishment.

no, my bet stands as is. i think our league will be a bit down in football and maybe basketball this year.
i don't think ksu men's bb will be a top 5 team of the 10 team league.
and i don't think ksu's men's fb will win the league but it's possible ( i'd say unlikely ) they finish 2nd.

1st in football ( ties work ).
4th in basketball ( or better, ties work ).
you win.

i'll throw in this though...KU men's bb also has to finish 1st in the big 12.
three conditionals.

may i remind you, for the terms of this bet, that you said this:

"k-state is talking about championship run this fall."

are you scurred to back that statement up?

"...how about i give you a break and say ... football top 2?"

Wow, a lot of confidence in that football program, huh?

Such a pussy.

"... but Self just hates it that they were averaging 90 ppg." - Laaaaaaardy!

chiknbut wrote:

"...how about i give you a break and say ... football top 2?"

Wow, a lot of confidence in that football program, huh?

Such a pussy.

To be fair, the "championship talk" took place before Timtim fully realized what it meant that they would have "one of those" on the team.

Last edited by DCHawk1 (Jul 18 2017 9:45 am)

I believe, but I'm also an "independent thinker."  Quite a conundrum.

p'whitt, after promptly sending you, in a gentlemanly fashion, $50 last year taking this same top 3 wager, it's disappointing that there's no reciprocity in this matter.  i can see you're convince that k-state is top tier football and top half mbb, so i won't belabor the point any further.  emaw!

Stop waving our wheat!

This player is bold and brave and it's more than Inspirational that his teammates have his back.

Wonder why TimmyTabby is so quiet about it?

tmcats wrote:

p'whitt, after promptly sending you, in a gentlemanly fashion, $50 last year taking this same top 3 wager, it's disappointing that there's no reciprocity in this matter.  i can see you're convince that k-state is top tier football and top half mbb, so i won't belabor the point any further.  emaw!

Yeah, PWhitt. You and  Timmy are practically buds after all.

Timmy, how about a gentlemanly tip of the hat for your brave and inspirational player too?

Or is EMAW just a catch phrase for closeted farmers?

Last edited by jhawkinplano (Jul 17 2017 6:01 pm)

chiknbut wrote:

This player is bold and brave and it's more than Inspirational that his teammates have his back.

quiet about the obvious, i suppose.  my god, how much more has to be said?  a really fine football player is gay.  he decided as part of a team building exercise to tell his mates.  it was a special moment for him and the squad.  it happened 2 years ago.  seems to me that should end the story.

it also seems to me that we should judge people on their contributions, not on what we think they are at any point in time or by any standard we arbitrarily set.  if we stick to their contributions, we'll be dealing in facts.  those who choose to judge on what they think they know, oftentimes find themselves in a fools' party.

Last edited by tmcats (Jul 17 2017 7:41 pm)

Stop waving our wheat!

tmcats wrote:
chiknbut wrote:

quiet about the obvious, i suppose.  my god, how much more has to be said?  a really fine football player is gay.  he decided as part of a team building exercise to tell his mates.  it was a special moment for him and the squad.  it happened 2 years ago.  seems to me that should end the story.

it also seems to me that we should judge people on their contributions, not on what we think they are at any point in time or by any standard we arbitrarily set.  if we stick to their contributions, we'll be dealing in facts.  those who choose to judge on what they think they know, oftentimes find themselves in a fools' party.

I believe you would know more about a fool's party than anyone else here!

tmcats wrote:

it also seems to me that we should judge people on their contributions.

Can we please exercise this clause, as it pertains to you here?

"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some.  He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."

tmcats wrote:
chiknbut wrote:

those who choose to judge on what they think they know, oftentimes find themselves in a fools' party.

Is this any different than assuming i wont pay a debt?

You cannot have it both ways.

how bout ksu 1st football, ksu 5th basketball? raising the standards of your "championship talk" team and lowering the standards for the other.

"He decided as part of a team building exercise to tell his mates.  it was a special moment for him and the squad."

You discuss this like it was a publicity stunt.  This wasn't a part of a "team building" exercise.  This was a guy who was likely tortured by his decision who put his faith in himself, his family and his teammates and decided to be honest about himself and come out to his teammates."

Do you, as so many others on this board, applaud him for this brave decision?  Why won't you come out and say it?

chiknbut wrote:

You discuss this like it was a publicity stunt.  This wasn't a part of a "team building" exercise.  This was a guy who was likely tortured by his decision who put his faith in himself, his family and his teammates and decided to be honest about himself and come out to his teammates."

"Asked to divulge a personal secret during an offseason team-building exercise last year, Kansas State offensive tackle Scott Frantz told his Wildcats teammates that he is gay."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st … mmates-gay

Last edited by tmcats (Jul 18 2017 9:52 am)

Stop waving our wheat!

jhawkinplano wrote:
tmcats wrote:
chiknbut wrote:

those who choose to judge on what they think they know, oftentimes find themselves in a fools' party.

Is this any different than assuming i wont pay a debt?

You cannot have it both ways.

plano, i know you pretty well.  you've been like an angry little yorkie barking so much nonsense that's you annoy me terribly.  just stop.  talk with someone else, please.  p'whitt and i settled our wager offer.

where's chiknbut's reply?

Last edited by tmcats (Jul 18 2017 11:54 am)

Stop waving our wheat!

(2) #49

tmcats wrote:

you've been like an angry little yorkie barking so much nonsense that's you annoy me terribly

the irony

pwhittemore wrote:
tmcats wrote:

you've been like an angry little yorkie barking so much nonsense that's you annoy me terribly

the irony

Indeed.

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet