Re: totally random thread

ousdahl wrote:

and the New Yankee Workshop

where that Al Borland dude builds furniture!

Al Borland was Tim "The Toolman" Taylor's sidekick on Home Improvement....  with the Binford Tools hotties

Norm "you can never have to many clamps" Abrams built the really kewl stuff in his garage/shop....

you young'uns .....   pfff

Hilarious. ..old stoner ridiculing the young stoner.

Just call me Colonel Nathan R. Jessep...because I speak the truth and you yokels can't handle the truth.

and_one wrote:
ousdahl wrote:

and the New Yankee Workshop

where that Al Borland dude builds furniture!

Al Borland was Tim "The Toolman" Taylor's sidekick on Home Improvement....  with the Binford Tools hotties

Norm "you can never have to many clamps" Abrams built the really kewl stuff in his garage/shop....

you young'uns .....   pfff

That was the joke. Two stuffy tools in flannel and a beard. They're pretty much the same dude.

Now pfff pfff pass that shit before gusher wants some too

Oussie has jokes...kinda

Just call me Colonel Nathan R. Jessep...because I speak the truth and you yokels can't handle the truth.

how can you identify a bird call?

there are these birds that fly around here at night and make this rhythmic "fhoofhoofhoofhoofhoo" sound in this hollow spooky timbre and I wanna know what they are.

I just overdosed. On Oreos. Shit is worse than crack. I am so wired right now I might as well have smoked crack.

"Dirty Feathers" - tcat 2/7/17

Don't smoke crack unless you are a very controlled person.

Seven on IFC.
Strong movie.
Without cheating what other movies did the director of Seven make ( stop googling you cheater ).

Fight club and the social network.

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

lonestarjayhawk wrote:

Pour baking soda and vinegar down the drain.  If that doesn't work call Mr. Rooter...

I randomly saw that in a kitchen hack video the other day

Every time I read or hear the name "Katniss," I say it in my mind as if James Brown is singing it.

KAAAAAHT-NISS!

It does not sit well with me that "commencement" is used at the "end" of a diploma/degree. Just call it 'graduation.'

I have strep throat. Had to laugh when the doc initially walked in without a mask on and then came back wearing a mask.
Was supposed to be prepping for my colonoscopy that was scheduled for tomorrow. Had to reschedule.
Meanwhile, it is a perfect evening weather wise and I would love to be with the GF and the little one tonight. Instead I'm alone on the "sky deck" sucking down a frozen Blackberry Wave Gatorade cocktail.
18,520th day of my life. Hoping I live to see 18,521. Funny I say that because there were many in-between day 1 and day 18,520 I wish I hadn't lived to see the next day. Sad but living proof that things can get better for those who are hopeless.
Peace & love to all!

Love you too gutter!

Gutter wrote:

Instead I'm alone on the "sky deck" sucking down a frozen Blackberry Wave Gatorade cocktail.

JFC

"what's not to admire about a soil judging championship effort?" Timmy

Gutter knows how to throw a pity party that's for sure.

Gutter there was a recent article about a resistant strain of gonoreha caused by doctors treating strep throat.

There was a recent article about a guy who was pissed off multiple times and kept it inside each and every time.
Which was a really sad and dumb thing to feel he has to do - because he's a fucking pussy.

"as fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement.

anyone ever had any crazy color sunglasses?

what's blue like? or green? or yellow?

Walter Sobchak where yat?

I have a pair of sunglasses with the American flag on the lenses and wear them once a year.

Awesome. ..a true patriot. NOW DELETE GUTTER'S ACCOUNT DAMMIT.

Same Uber driver from 40 miles outside the city to downtown the past 2 mornings. Guy named Jeffrey who drives a Red Toyota Corolla.
Dude is from Lawrence Kansas. Didn't know yesterday for over an hour until 2 blocks before I got to work. Nice to talk Lawrence, KU, and KU hoops with a stranger during an hour drive at 5/6 in the morning. That's all I have for you today.
In other worthless news.........

I don't get why movie actors are paid so much. Every other high school in America has a kid or two with the talent to be a lead. Then there are so many people wanting to be actors so the pay ought to be minuscule (supply and demand). That is true for broadway and community theater. I just think there ought to be more variety in movie actors/actresses. Give me more fresh faces. Some of the A-listed are really not very talented.

DrPepper wrote:

I don't get why movie actors are paid so much. Every other high school in America has a kid or two with the talent to be a lead. Then there are so many people wanting to be actors so the pay ought to be minuscule (supply and demand). That is true for broadway and community theater. I just think there ought to be more variety in movie actors/actresses. Give me more fresh faces. Some of the A-listed are really not very talented.

A-list sells tickets.

"Do not go gentle into that good night
Old age should burn and rave at the close of day."
Dylan Thomas

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet