Re: To all my fellow Colorado homies

(When getting gear ready for a fly fishing lesson)

Are you right handed, ma'am?

"Which hand is my right hand?"

Umm...it's the one to the right of your left hand?

Just like back in Texas!

I'm not sure I like the new rendition of Denver.  I am mostly sure it has to do with me being older than most of the transplants, and thinking they are a bunch of Chads and Beckys.  I am completely confident there is nothing I could do/say to slow it down.

Ousdahl, the Georgians were here this past week and we were even more glad to see them leave than Texans--mostly because there are fewer Texans. When I worked for a tennis club, I got so tired of hearing, "Well, we don't do it this way in Atlanta." Only the Canadians were more obnoxious, "Are you aware of how terrible the exchange rate is right now?" It was difficult not to ask if it weren't quite expensive to buy gas for that Lincoln-Continental all the way from Toronto.

But only the Georgians seem to steal stuff. I decorate our island in front our house for Halloween big time. This morning I noticed that 2 of the  plastic skeletons had vanished with the Atlantans, but that only takes a couple of $$ to replace. That they cut off the blooms of the large Yucca plant that I was going to photograph today...just glad they've gone home until Xmas.

Nevertheless, covfefe persisted.

Fuckin tourists!

Time to just catch our breaths until Xmas.

Here's to hoping Santa brings you skeletons and yucca.

gqcolorado wrote:

I'm not sure I like the new rendition of Denver.  I am mostly sure it has to do with me being older than most of the transplants, and thinking they are a bunch of Chads and Beckys.  I am completely confident there is nothing I could do/say to slow it down.

And sorry I missed this the the first time around but I'm curious to hear more about all these Chads and Beckys.

Just about everyone I know who has lived here for more than 3 years seems to be over the place and ready to go overpopulate somewhere else.

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet