Re: Statie @ ut

Fletch was released in 1985.

Defense. Rebounds.

jhawks99 wrote:

Fletch was released in 1985.

Yeah, but Fletch lives sucked.

Certain movie franchises may generate more money from the original than the sequel. Sequel revenue is higher than original revenue.

Point is I think Universal realizes this because of the money they are putting into the movie sequels.
Ever since Chevy Chase arrived at SNL Chevy Chase and his movies.

When I say that Fletch Lives will not save the Fletch franchise it is not to insult your movie or Chevy Chase.
It is just how things work in movies today.
I am actually a fan of Fletch Lives as well. Most people are not for whatever reason. The difference between Fletch and Fletch Lives ratings is much larger than the difference between the The Godfather and the Godfather II.

Last edited by PhDhawk (Oct 10 2017 3:30 pm)

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

CaliforniaLonghorn wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:

Where did we say that we didn't want to invest in football?

i said ksu football is irrelevant. and an 8 win season would be like a 11-7 conference record which would be a disaster.
then you went off on money and revenue and conspiracy theories and conference alignment and 1985 and all this other bullshit.

like i said, i wasn't around when coca cola became a business but if it wasn't for coca cola, there wouldn't be skateboards.
take that in your bank and smoke it.

You cannot compare football to basketball because one of those sports generates more revenue.
In college sports there is only one important sport and that is football.
Basketball is 1B. College baseball in some places and hockey in others is not that far behind.

KU understand this but does their fanbase.
When I say KU should win at football.
It is funny how your UNL/KU fans get upset about this.
I never knew before coming on here how many KU basketball fans are actually UNL football fans as well.

That is an issue in itself as UNL is no longer one of us. It is actually an enemy to the Big XII. Their fanbase creates this narrative about the Big XII and attempts to destroy the conference.

JFC, you really are a god damn moron.

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

CascadiaHawk wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:

i said ksu football is irrelevant. and an 8 win season would be like a 11-7 conference record which would be a disaster.
then you went off on money and revenue and conspiracy theories and conference alignment and 1985 and all this other bullshit.

like i said, i wasn't around when coca cola became a business but if it wasn't for coca cola, there wouldn't be skateboards.

You cannot compare football to basketball because one of those sports generates more revenue.
Basketball is 1B. College baseball in some places and hockey in others is not that far behind.

I never knew before coming on here how many KU basketball fans are actually UNL football fans as well.

That is an issue in itself as UNL is no longer one of us. It is actually an enemy to the Big XII. Their fanbase creates this narrative about the Big XII and attempts to destroy the conference.

probably thinks sussudio is the best song from 1985.

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Wrong. "We Built This City"

Defense. Rebounds.

I always here "Every Time You Go Away" in my mind when PhD doesn't post enough.

Probably makes me a dick rider though

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

Confession: I kinda liked "We Built This City. "

PhDhawk wrote:
CascadiaHawk wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:

giphyf9f5b404b3cb15e8.gif

"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some.  He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."

kitties ertz out a month or more.

get to see alex delton, the recruit who was not near as good as the guy ku signed out bishop miege, now at v'tech.  delton's in his third year in the system.  should be fun to see a run game again.

Stop waving our wheat!

KU76erfan wrote:
PhDhawk wrote:
CascadiaHawk wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:

https://gifyu.com/images/giphyf9f5b404b3cb15e8.gif

I thought of that also

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet