Re: 2017 NBA Draft/Offseason

So was the sweep through, draw foul, jump shot move that Durant and Harden always do.

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

PhDhawk wrote:

So was the sweep through, draw foul, jump shot move that Durant and Harden always do.

He's a 7'3" chameleon.

"Walking on the beach this morning, doing a little thinking when I saw footprints in the sand.  Reminded me of the poem Footprints in the Sand."  John Vincent Calipari, 8/14/14

PhDhawk wrote:

Thought that wasn't supposed to be a foul anymore? Or maybe I'm getting mixed up with the pump fake then jump sorta sideways move....

]DL9XpccX4AA_L5_.jpg

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

Oct 12 2017 4:32 pm
Vega offline

At least we're not Tiggerboards?

Embiid knows how to say the right things to make his fans hearts skip a beat. Returning would've been a stupid move.

It was his dad and handlers. It's not even a secret.  He could have played against Stanford, too.

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

CrimsonNBlue wrote:

It was his dad and handlers. It's not even a secret.  He could have played against Stanford, too.

I guess I can't really blame them. That was the smart move for him as an individual. Why risk it?

Sure, why risk it? Have to protect the asset.

I'm also not confused in thinking that college basketball is this warm fuzzy game where the players and everyone involved is doing for the love of the school and competition.

CrimsonNBlue wrote:

Sure, why risk it? Have to protect the asset.

I'm also not confused in thinking that college basketball is this warm fuzzy game where the players and everyone involved is doing for the love of the school and competition.

It's warm and fuzzy for the students and fans.

Especially when you turn a blind eye to reality.

Yes.
Because no senior has ever cried while giving their senior speech.

Joel: "Obviously, we were like 1000x better than [Kansas State]."

JPullz: "We never won here."

He is listed at 7-2 and 285 by a Philly news outlet today:
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/six … 71012.html

that article made me all warm and fuzzy.

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet