Re: 2018 Recruiting

blackmild33 wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:

Blackmild?

IT UP IN THE AIR

BUT WHO FAVORITE

holidaysmore wrote:

All things considered here...Dotson commits tomorrow. How does that affect Langford and Grimes? Or does it at all. Both Langford and Grimes play the 2...primarily off the ball?

All three could play and even start. Use Langford at the #3 like Wayne played his Junior Year. Dotson, Grimes, and Langford would be a killer backcourt.

User Number 001 - A Double Naught Poster
        Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy  Least Favorite Poster

holidaysmore wrote:

All things considered here...Dotson commits tomorrow. How does that affect Langford and Grimes? Or does it at all. Both Langford and Grimes play the 2...primarily off the ball?

Commits tomorrow?  5pm Central time today.

pwhittemore wrote:
blackmild33 wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:

Blackmild?

IT UP IN THE AIR

BUT WHO FAVORITE

ku is the favorite

TRUST IN THAT SWAGMASTER KNOW AS COACH BILL SELF AND THE TEAM WIN OR LOSS AND HAVE FAITH
HE BE DONING BIG THING U DIGG don't underestimate me

https://twitter.com/real_BLACKMILD

lonestarjayhawk wrote:
holidaysmore wrote:

All three could play and even start. Use Langford at the #3 like Wayne played his Junior Year. Dotson, Grimes, and Langford would be a killer backcourt.

I think getting all 3 is still a pipedream. We will still likely have Vick, and will have Garrett and moore already here.

Are all of those 3 legit candidates to be 1 and dones?

holidaysmore wrote:

It doesn't reduce the likelihood of landing either of them if that's what you're wondering. Grimes seems more like a pure SG while Langford seems like more a SG/SF wing type player. I think Grimes commits to KU whether Dotson is coming or not and I think we get one of either Langford or Williamson. Sounds like Williamson is slated to make his decision first, if he doesn't come to KU then I'd think we'd look good to Langford.

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:
lonestarjayhawk wrote:
holidaysmore wrote:

I think getting all 3 is still a pipedream. We will still likely have Vick, and will have Garrett and moore already here.

I doubt any of these guys are going to be worried about Vick, Garrett and Moore, even if they should be.

OhioJayhawk wrote:
holidaysmore wrote:

Commits tomorrow?  5pm Central time today.

Friday at 6 is what he announced on his Twitter.

Holidaysmore - 2005

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:
lonestarjayhawk wrote:
holidaysmore wrote:

Pipe Dream, again, is a poor choice of words.  Long shot maybe better syntax.  However, Vick may be gone if you listen to Recruiter-Speak of HCBS.  And, Charlie Moore isn't going to scare Dotson, Grimes or Langford away.  Nobody knows what Garrett will look like on the court.  I think he will be terrific next year and get even better the next year.  He is a future star.

Hall of Fame Contributor

blackmild33 wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:
blackmild33 wrote:
pwhittemore wrote:

Blackmild?

IT UP IN THE AIR

BUT WHO FAVORITE

ku is the favorite

i digg

lonestarjayhawk wrote:
Illinoisjayhawk wrote:
lonestarjayhawk wrote:
holidaysmore wrote:

Pipe Dream, again, is a poor choice of words.  Long shot maybe better syntax.  However, Vick may be gone if you listen to Recruiter-Speak of HCBS.  And, Charlie Moore isn't going to scare Dotson, Grimes or Langford away.  Nobody knows what Garrett will look like on the court.  I think he will be terrific next year and get even better the next year.  He is a future star.

I can't wait to see Moore develop. He has something to prove and my bet he does. Needs to work on shooting but he be just fine at KU. 

How about Cunliffe?  Any thoughts?

lonestarjayhawk wrote:
Illinoisjayhawk wrote:
lonestarjayhawk wrote:
holidaysmore wrote:

"Nobody knows what Garrett will look like"....."he is a future star"....

Got it.

When I said no-one, I meant you. Basketball people know. Take my word. Enjoy your day.

Hall of Fame Contributor

Thursday Night...

Hopefully the first Crystal Ball last-minute pile-on voting was just cast on 247sports for Dotson going to Kansas. More to come?

Hall of Fame Contributor

Friday morning:

Two more CB Pile-on votes for Dotson to Kansas...

Hall of Fame Contributor

lonestarjayhawk wrote:

Friday morning:

Two more CB Pile-on votes for Dotson to Kansas...

Last edited by blackmild33 (Oct 13 2017 10:56 am)

TRUST IN THAT SWAGMASTER KNOW AS COACH BILL SELF AND THE TEAM WIN OR LOSS AND HAVE FAITH

He is leaning towards Maryland's way

Oct 13 2017 11:38 am
Vega offline

KU confirmed.

At least we're not Tiggerboards?

Oct 13 2017 11:42 am
Vega offline

Not that it matters, but national folks still have KU picked, and the two people who picked UMD this week both are insidemdsports and have 64% accuracy. I can’t get a read, but 85% have crystal ball still on KU, and only UMD picking UMD

It’s UMD.

Or KU.

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

Vega wrote:

KU confirmed.

KU confirmed what?

Absolutely.

"AIN'T NO SEATS!" - Sherron Collins

Wait what?

Oct 13 2017 3:14 pm
Vega offline

It’s a go¡

Announcement coming up in 35 min or so, right?

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet