VEGA wins!

I guess Vega has decided to take his executive power and make it impossible for me to post here. I'm having my account deactivated and/or password changed multiple times a day.

Should make most of you guys happy.

Rock chalk.

Nov 09 2017 4:56 pm
Vega offline

Re: VEGA wins!

Pwhitt?

At least we're not Tiggerboards?

Not it.

i win

"Scientific literacy is an intellectual vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance"

You guys should quit effing with illy. He's harmless.

Defense. Rebounds.

Illy come back you can blame it all on me I was wrong and I just can't live without you.

Nov 09 2017 9:46 pm
Vega offline

I blame you. I have no idea what is going on. Illy sent me some weird PMs, saying something like he is apologizing, and that he is trolling me, and then posted this like 2 hours later.

I hope he's okay.

Some people take these sites WAAAAAY too serious.  Gusher is another example.  And seahawk.

Nov 09 2017 10:14 pm
Vega offline

You mean it's not life and death, but merely one of 20 places to discuss KU Bball? The devil you say.

illy, check to see if the ALL CAPS button is pushed in. Passwords are case sensitive.

User Number 001 - A Double Naught Poster
        Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy  Least Favorite Poster

Title needs to be changed to EVERYBODY wins!

TIA

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

What pissed illy off?  He was having trouble logging in?  So he left?  Is he on DotCom with Gusher badmouthing DotNet?

User Number 001 - A Double Naught Poster
        Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy  Least Favorite Poster

Nov 14 2017 8:45 am
Vega offline

Not sure his fate. He’s mad that I called out his bullshit in every thread. I think he was having trouble logged in for some reason, and went into some conspiracy theory. He then claimed he was trolling me, and the posted this thread. He is legit from Illinois, so I wonder if he has been a troll all along? I have no idea, like 15k posts seems like he was playing the long game. Not sure why he cracked.

Vega,

You're full of shit. I apologized for posting the conspiracy theory links on the politics board to troll accounts on social media that seemed to set you off. Basically was saying sorry for doing so because it spread fake news that I knew wasn't true, but also knew would make you get pissed. That was the apology about "trolling".

Obviously I'm not a troll. 20k posts over multiple years, and started at .Com as an observer which is the only reason I even knew about this place...not sure a troll would sit day after day and post relevant positive things about jayhawks in the NBA, our team, coaches, etc. Sure I've said negative things just like everyone else....but you know I'm not a troll. You have plenty of info on me that would make it very easy to search social media and find who I am in real life....and then you'd see my daughter in a kansas shirt which would be an awfully extreme extent to go to as a troll.

What I was/am pissed about is that you or another mod was changing my password...my suspicion is it was you because it coincidentally started happening immediately after arguing with you....it was NOT "trouble logging in" and you know it. I've never had password issues or ANY issue logging in over the last 3 years.

Then my suspicions were confirmed when I worked around the password thing by doing the "password reset"...came back in and said a smart ass comment to you, and magically I'm logged out again, only this time when I went to reset password to work around the "ban" it said "there is no account with that email address".....so clearly someone with administrative power was fucking with my account to prevent me from posting. Which is fine. You have the right to ban whoever you want for any reason at all. It's your site.

Just don't be a fucking pussy about it if it was you. Own your shit. You can ban whoever you want...

And fwiw I had to reset my password AGAIN to even log in and say this dumb shit to you....because you or whoever reset it again after I posted this thread the other day.

Rock chalk.

Go fuck yourself Vega.

Nov 14 2017 10:45 am
Vega offline

I think you might have your cookies turned off for this site. Have a good day.

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:

Vega,

You're full of shit. I apologized for posting the conspiracy theory links on the politics board to troll accounts on social media that seemed to set you off. Basically was saying sorry for doing so because it spread fake news that I knew wasn't true, but also knew would make you get pissed. That was the apology about "trolling".

Obviously I'm not a troll. 20k posts over multiple years, and started at .Com as an observer which is the only reason I even knew about this place...not sure a troll would sit day after day and post relevant positive things about jayhawks in the NBA, our team, coaches, etc. Sure I've said negative things just like everyone else....but you know I'm not a troll. You have plenty of info on me that would make it very easy to search social media and find who I am in real life....and then you'd see my daughter in a kansas shirt which would be an awfully extreme extent to go to as a troll.

What I was/am pissed about is that you or another mod was changing my password...my suspicion is it was you because it coincidentally started happening immediately after arguing with you....it was NOT "trouble logging in" and you know it. I've never had password issues or ANY issue logging in over the last 3 years.

Then my suspicions were confirmed when I worked around the password thing by doing the "password reset"...came back in and said a smart ass comment to you, and magically I'm logged out again, only this time when I went to reset password to work around the "ban" it said "there is no account with that email address".....so clearly someone with administrative power was fucking with my account to prevent me from posting. Which is fine. You have the right to ban whoever you want for any reason at all. It's your site.

Just don't be a fucking pussy about it if it was you. Own your shit. You can ban whoever you want...

And fwiw I had to reset my password AGAIN to even log in and say this dumb shit to you....because you or whoever reset it again after I posted this thread the other day.

Rock chalk.

Go fuck yourself Vega.

This is great and all, but this place is better without you.  Go find another forum where you can play spam bot.

TIA

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

Just having a high volume of posts doesn't mean a person isn't a troll. Just look at tmcats!

Football = something Kansas fans endure until real sports season starts in November

"Anything from Missouri has a taint about it. ...  We're from Kansas. Jayhawkers, and proud of it."

Vegashawk has a good avatar.

cascadia wrote:

Something about Illy not posting here makes this a better place

smartestmanalivepwhitt wrote:

Disagree

Thanks.

Yesterday 4:35 pm
Vega offline

What did I win?!?! Oh, another fucking headache

JFC

"what's not to admire about a soil judging championship effort?" Timmy

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet