Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Just made a trade with a desperate owner Alex Smith/Devante Parker for Matt Ryan/Michael Thomas.
It's a 6 pt per QB throw league and Alex is 4th best overall.
Some may think it's lopsided but there's rumors my work league will veto it, which I think would be some serious bullshit ( especially after they moved my pick minutes before the draft down and let someone repick during the draft ).

I lost this week to fall to 5-6.

I'm the 3rd highest scoring team in a 12 team league....

I have to win out to sneak into the playoffs on a tie-breaker.

#FOE #KUCMB #KUboobs
“We just say ‘let your nuts hang’....” -Darnell Jackson
"Who in the hell would want to work with Greg Gurley on a regular basis?" -Bill Self

2 more games left.
One long playoff game for you.

I sure hope my trade isn't vetoed ( only takes 4 votes )...dunno what I'll do if it is.

pwhittemore wrote:

Sent Mathew Stafford, Joe Mixon and Will Fuller for Dak Preskott and Alshon Jeffrey.

This trade might cost my season. Dak two duds. I’m going to have to play Tyrod Taylor next week or some guy on the waivers like matt Moore. Brutal.

Sit Alfred Morris. Has best game of season. Latavius Murray please do something comparable.

pwhittemore wrote:

Sit Alfred Morris. Has best game of season. Latavius Murray please do something comparable.

I sat Morris. And he burned me on that last drive. Sunuva....

Need Antonio Brown to a. play and b. score 26 points tonight.
All I need is a miracle.

All I neeeed is you

to quit posting.

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

If you were a fantasy football player you'd be a kicker on I.R.

You wouldn't even be listed as a player

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Fuck You Gronk.

Of course, I have 2nd best record, but NFL setup has ‘divisions’, so a clown I beat and has 2 more losses than I do gets the 2, and Bye.

Motherfucker.

I missed my bye, too, by one game. 2nd in my division. 2-0 vs. the No. 1 seeds.  I have 1527 PF. Next closest is 1383. Everyone has a huge game when they play me (1369 PA ). Scored 150+ twice. Nobody else ever broke 140.

Stafford, Ingram, Abdullah, and Hunter Henry all questionable next week. I do have okay replacements for Stafford (McCown) and Henry (Julius Thomas), but I'm light as fuck in the RB dept (just Gurley plus the other two). Waiver wire for Theo Riddick and Aaron Jones. But I'm 10 of 12.

Where'd the cheese go?

I do have a stable of WRs. Need 2 (plus the flex, considering my scarcity at RB). Thoughts?

Tyreek Hill (vs. Oak)
Marvin Jones (@TB)
Josh Gordon (vs. GB)
Jarvis Landry (vs. NE)
Martavis Bryant (vs. Bal)

Where'd the cheese go?

oreadical wrote:

I do have a stable of WRs. Need 2 (plus the flex, considering my scarcity at RB). Thoughts?

Tyreek Hill (vs. Oak)
Marvin Jones (@TB)
Josh Gordon (vs. GB)
Jarvis Landry (vs. NE)

Tyreek and Marvin are must starts. Tyreek can explode at any time, TB sucks against the pass.

Gordon/Landry is interesting. NE is a different defense the 2nd half of the season, but Landry has a high floor with tons of targets. Gordon was productive last week against a really good CB. But he's still kinda boom/bust I think.

I'd lean Hill/Jones/Landry

Rockchalker5 wrote:
oreadical wrote:

Tyreek Hill (vs. Oak)
Marvin Jones (@TB)
Josh Gordon (vs. GB)
Jarvis Landry (vs. NE)

Tyreek and Marvin are must starts. Tyreek can explode at any time, TB sucks against the pass.

Gordon/Landry is interesting. NE is a different defense the 2nd half of the season, but Landry has a high floor with tons of targets. Gordon was productive last week against a really good CB. But he's still kinda boom/bust I think.

I'd lean Hill/Jones/Landry

Also, non-PPR. I would totally start Landry without a doubt if it was. JuJu is out, so Martavis might get some more targets.

As of right now, I have Hill and Marvin as my starters, flexing Gordon. I keep going back and forth between Gordon and Landry. If Abdullah and Ingram are both healthy, I might flex Abdullah.

Missed out on Aaron Jones, but I did pick up Theo Riddick.

Where'd the cheese go?

Ok yeah that changes things. Look at your overall matchup as well. You need more upside? A couple homeruns? Then go Gordon fo sho

I'm a 7 point dog right now; although, I don't put a whole lot of stock into ESPN's projections.  So it's basically a wash. Have a lot of time to decide. I only have Brees and Ingram tomorrow night (if he's healthy).

Where'd the cheese go?

4th place in both my leagues.
Favored by 4 in one, underdog by 4 in the other.
Riding Matt Ryan, Julio, Tyreek and Kareem Hunt in one; Dak, Fournette, Alfred Morris and Antonio Brown in the other.

That ATL NOLA game should be fun.

Where'd the cheese go?

Yes.
I have a lot riding on it in both leagues.
In the league i'm the underdog, i'm up against Mark Ingram ( scary ).

Could find out if I'm advancing by Thursday night.

Ingram has a toe injury. I've a good 1-2 punch with him and Gurley all year. Watching the injury wire with bated breath. Might need to sub in Abdullah (if healthy) or Riddick.

Where'd the cheese go?

Could use some WR advice.  Must-win for me this week to get in the playoffs.  Right now I'm favored by 8, which is basically a toss up.  Non-PPR.

Choose 3 between:  A. Jeffery, T.Y. Hilton, J. Crowder, D. Funchess, and J. Gordon.

I currently have Jeffrey and Hilton starting, with Gordon as my flex.

Last edited by PB65stang (Dec 07 2017 11:21 am)

Funchess going against Minny - don't like that.
I think you have your starting 3 correct.

Looks like Ingram is gonna play. Bummer.

I do have Ingram too, but I'm nervous.  I think we're going to see a healthy dose of Kamara tonight.

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet