For Leawood..

Last edited by jhawk85 (Dec 06 2017 4:33 pm)

Re: For Leawood..

Cannot open.  The message I get is: Blocked.  Security Threat

So perfect.  I wonder if the phog ever got the billboard or not.

bip84o.jpg

I was at qt this morning and heard a few people talking about the udk ad.  They'd good news.  Now if only the students could somehow start a chant on Sunday or use that udk paper for the intro. 

If you want to donate to the go fund me page, please do so.  I'm not even an alum and I donated $50.  It's pretty damn sad when your rivals, like kstate and mizzou fans, admit zenger should be gone.

https://www.gofundme.com/out-out-out-get-zenger-out

Please donate.  I believe they have enough money now to get a billboard somewhere on I-35 near 670.  If that happens, local news would be on it which would lead to getting picked up by twitter and hopefully espn.  It's time to apply the pressure and get papa John the fuck out of here.

Last edited by Ardvark (Dec 08 2017 7:41 am)

If you donate 50 bucks to this site, i'll donate 25 bucks to 'getting Zenger out'.

(1) #7

"I'm not even an alum and I donated $50."

Sure you did.

"... but Self just hates it that they were averaging 90 ppg." - Laaaaaaardy!

pwhittemore wrote:

If you donate 50 bucks to this site, i'll donate 25 bucks to 'getting Zenger out'.

I don't donate anything unless I know where that money goes.  In this case, where would my money go?

I am actually ghostofmangino/mobileheel and was behind the fire zenger banner and the ad. We really appreciate all of the support and donations. We are planning on the billboard going live in the next 4-6 weeks. Contrary to what you might read on the slant, there is a huge amount of support behind what we are doing, even from internal people at KU. The house is on fire and we are trying to call the fire department.

I will say, in light of Matt Baty's recent comments we might have a delay on the board for some redesign work.

Unlike our AD, I am more than willing to share the plan, our vision, and the goals of the movement. I think it is important to make sure everyone knows why we are upset and all ideas, thoughts, and criticisms are welcome and brought up in conversations with the team driving this effort behind the scenes. If you guys have questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer them the best I can.

Once again, we thank all donors, supporters, and even people who just talk about the activity. We will do our best to help drive a favorable advancement of the football program because it means a ton to the university.

Your continued support is welcome and appreciated.

Last edited by jhawk85 (Dec 09 2017 11:56 am)

Thank you.  I'm glad we have fans who won't put up with the shit product we call football.  The renovation plans are so underwhelming for $300 million as well.  It's a joke.

JFC

"what's not to admire about a soil judging championship effort?" Timmy

jhawkinplano wrote:

JFC

What is this about?  Do you like the renderings?  If so, you're the only one.

Ardvark wrote:
jhawkinplano wrote:

JFC

What is this about? .

You, mostly.

jhawkinplano wrote:
Ardvark wrote:
jhawkinplano wrote:

JFC

What is this about? .

You, mostly.

But yet you reply to my posts.  Don't you have some girlie jeep to go drive or canoes to sell?

The football program seems to be pretty much like shit. I don't think that is debatable.

The only thing worse than the football program is this fake 85.

I believe, but I'm also an "independent thinker."  Quite a conundrum.

Ardvark wrote:
jhawkinplano wrote:
Ardvark wrote:
jhawkinplano wrote:

JFC

What is this about? .

You, mostly.

But yet you reply to my posts.  Don't you have some girlie jeep to go drive or canoes to sell?

You Gusher impression sucks.

jhawkinplano wrote:
Ardvark wrote:
jhawkinplano wrote:
Ardvark wrote:
jhawkinplano wrote:

JFC

What is this about? .

You, mostly.

You Gusher impression sucks.

Kid yacht.  A 50 year old kid.

No, please, keep dropping your wisdom.
Never played a minute of competitive football.
Never set foot in a KU classroom.

Please, tell us all what is wrong with our university.

jhawkinplano wrote:

No, please, keep dropping your wisdom.
Never played a minute of competitive football.
Never set foot in a KU classroom.

Please, tell us all what is wrong with our university.

The leadershio in the athletic department is garbage.  The worst in all of fbs.  You're right, never attended a class at ku.  But I still support the university, mainly basketball and football.  I don't see the problem there.

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet