#2876

Re: Applejacks Conference

you understand that my problem with half donuts has nothing to do with the fraction per se right?

It's the ruining of a donut by breaking it's structural integrity and then leaving it for someone else thinking that they should eat your discarded donut.

I like 50% off sales, I would take medicine that helps me get over a cold in half the time, I have no problem splitting a pizza with a friend, hell, if someone said, "I can only eat half this donut do you want the other half?" I'd happily eat it.

I just don't like opening a box of donuts only to find a bunch of hacked into, by unknown means, now dried out, donut fragments likely covered in heterologous donut toppings because someone cut the vanilla iced sprinkled donut with the same knife they cut the maple iced jelly filled donut.

A donut stays fresh for what, 8 hours, when you cut it into it, by any fraction, it stays fresh for about 4 minutes before it's hard and dry as a rock.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

#2877

Re: Applejacks Conference

PhDhawk wrote:

if someone said, "I can only eat half this donut do you want the other half?" I'd happily eat it.

I KNEW IT!

#2878

Re: Applejacks Conference

ousdahl wrote:
PhDhawk wrote:

if someone said, "I can only eat half this donut do you want the other half?" I'd happily eat it.

I KNEW IT!

Good for you.

Last edited by PhDhawk (Dec 01 2017 1:27 pm)




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

#2879

Re: Applejacks Conference

Seems like a simple solution.  Stop eating donuts, they're for fatty's anyway




“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

#2880

Re: Applejacks Conference

CascadiaHawk wrote:

Seems like a simple solution.  Stop eating donuts, they're for fatty's anyway

That's just it.

No one eats those donuts once they've been compromised, it's a waste of money and resources. It's environmentally unfriendly. It's financially wasteful.

If, instead of a person taking 4 different halves of donuts, he or she just ate 2 donuts, then the person bringing the donuts, in the future could order half as many, spend half as much money, and half as much gets wasted, a smaller box and fewer of those wax paper thingies get used. All the while, there is a net caloric increase of 0.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

#2881

Re: Applejacks Conference

It's pretty rare that I eat donuts, but they all seem to be square here.  What's the consensus on square donuts?




Defense. Rebounds.

#2882

Re: Applejacks Conference

I have no beef with square donuts.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

#2883

Re: Applejacks Conference

This thread is getting a lot of action today.
Unlike [ insert poster here ].

#2884

Re: Applejacks Conference

jhawks99 wrote:

It's pretty rare that I eat donuts, but they all seem to be square here.  What's the consensus on square donuts?

Not a donut.




"Do not go gentle into that good night
Old age should burn and rave at the close of day."
Dylan Thomas

#2885

Re: Applejacks Conference

Many half doughnuts AND half CUPCAKES in the office today. Both are a sin and worthy of termination.




"Dirty Feathers" - tcat 2/7/17

#2886

Re: Applejacks Conference

Is it sexual harassment if I finger blast a donut?  What about a half donut?




“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

#2887

Re: Applejacks Conference

CascadiaHawk wrote:

Is it sexual harassment if I finger blast a donut?  What about a half donut?

If it's jelly-filled I think it's asking for it.

half donuts can't give consent, they're dead.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

#2888

Re: Applejacks Conference

pwhittemore wrote:

This thread is getting a lot of action today.

Just a reminder, what got this thread going again was me posting about a work shit.

you guys love my poop.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

#2889

Re: Applejacks Conference

PhDhawk wrote:
CascadiaHawk wrote:

Seems like a simple solution.  Stop eating donuts, they're for fatty's anyway

That's just it.

No one eats those donuts once they've been compromised, it's a waste of money and resources. It's environmentally unfriendly. It's financially wasteful.

If, instead of a person taking 4 different halves of donuts, he or she just ate 2 donuts, then the person bringing the donuts, in the future could order half as many, spend half as much money, and half as much gets wasted, a smaller box and fewer of those wax paper thingies get used. All the while, there is a net caloric increase of 0.

or, just stick with holes




"Scientific literacy is an intellectual vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance"

#2890

Re: Applejacks Conference

Have we discussed donettes?

#2891

Re: Applejacks Conference

91aYj60Yt1L._SY450_.jpg

#2892

Re: Applejacks Conference

I hate that waxy chocolate trash,  but I would crush some powdered sugar ones if I was in a sitiation that required a convenience store breakfast.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

#2893

Re: Applejacks Conference

Looks like a half donut on the front of that package

#2894

Re: Applejacks Conference

how many samples is too many samples when tasting meats and cheeses at a grocery store deli?

#2895

Re: Applejacks Conference

.net needs a PhD meter.

but instead of measuring 1-10 it’s always on 5

#2896

Re: Applejacks Conference

My meter goes to 11.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

(1) #2897

Re: Applejacks Conference

Out of a 22 point scale.

#2898

Re: Applejacks Conference

Have you seen the artificial Christmas trees that are only half of a tree?
WTF

#2899

Re: Applejacks Conference

it's so you can put them against a wall right? I have no problem with that.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

#2900

Re: Applejacks Conference

I don't like the upside down ones though.




Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact