Re: Half Applejacks

you understand that my problem with half donuts has nothing to do with the fraction per se right?

It's the ruining of a donut by breaking it's structural integrity and then leaving it for someone else thinking that they should eat your discarded donut.

I like 50% off sales, I would take medicine that helps me get over a cold in half the time, I have no problem splitting a pizza with a friend, hell, if someone said, "I can only eat half this donut do you want the other half?" I'd happily eat it.

I just don't like opening a box of donuts only to find a bunch of hacked into, by unknown means, now dried out, donut fragments likely covered in heterologous donut toppings because someone cut the vanilla iced sprinkled donut with the same knife they cut the maple iced jelly filled donut.

A donut stays fresh for what, 8 hours, when you cut it into it, by any fraction, it stays fresh for about 4 minutes before it's hard and dry as a rock.

You got no fear of the underdog,
That's why you will not survive!

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

PhDhawk wrote:

if someone said, "I can only eat half this donut do you want the other half?" I'd happily eat it.

I KNEW IT!

ousdahl wrote:
PhDhawk wrote:

if someone said, "I can only eat half this donut do you want the other half?" I'd happily eat it.

I KNEW IT!

Good for you.

Last edited by PhDhawk (Dec 01 2017 1:27 pm)

Seems like a simple solution.  Stop eating donuts, they're for fatty's anyway

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

CascadiaHawk wrote:

That's just it.

No one eats those donuts once they've been compromised, it's a waste of money and resources. It's environmentally unfriendly. It's financially wasteful.

If, instead of a person taking 4 different halves of donuts, he or she just ate 2 donuts, then the person bringing the donuts, in the future could order half as many, spend half as much money, and half as much gets wasted, a smaller box and fewer of those wax paper thingies get used. All the while, there is a net caloric increase of 0.

It's pretty rare that I eat donuts, but they all seem to be square here.  What's the consensus on square donuts?

Defense. Rebounds.

I have no beef with square donuts.

This thread is getting a lot of action today.
Unlike [ insert poster here ].

jhawks99 wrote:

It's pretty rare that I eat donuts, but they all seem to be square here.  What's the consensus on square donuts?

Not a donut.

"Do not go gentle into that good night
Old age should burn and rave at the close of day."
Dylan Thomas

Many half doughnuts AND half CUPCAKES in the office today. Both are a sin and worthy of termination.

"Dirty Feathers" - tcat 2/7/17

Is it sexual harassment if I finger blast a donut?  What about a half donut?

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

CascadiaHawk wrote:

Is it sexual harassment if I finger blast a donut?  What about a half donut?

If it's jelly-filled I think it's asking for it.

half donuts can't give consent, they're dead.

pwhittemore wrote:

This thread is getting a lot of action today.

Just a reminder, what got this thread going again was me posting about a work shit.

you guys love my poop.

PhDhawk wrote:
CascadiaHawk wrote:

That's just it.

No one eats those donuts once they've been compromised, it's a waste of money and resources. It's environmentally unfriendly. It's financially wasteful.

If, instead of a person taking 4 different halves of donuts, he or she just ate 2 donuts, then the person bringing the donuts, in the future could order half as many, spend half as much money, and half as much gets wasted, a smaller box and fewer of those wax paper thingies get used. All the while, there is a net caloric increase of 0.

or, just stick with holes

"Scientific literacy is an intellectual vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance"

Have we discussed donettes?

91aYj60Yt1L._SY450_.jpg

I hate that waxy chocolate trash,  but I would crush some powdered sugar ones if I was in a sitiation that required a convenience store breakfast.

Looks like a half donut on the front of that package

KUSportsDotNet is not affiliated with the University of Kansas or Kansas Athletics
Views expressed are not endorsed by KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2016 | Stats | @KUSportsDotNet