Jan 02 2018 11:07 pm
Vega offline

Literally the worst game I've seen KU play at AFH

Had show tickets (not Wicked) so didnt get home until 10 PM EST. Caught up in real time on DVR, we played incredibly bad. Cannot believe how bad this team played tonight.

Re: Literally the worst game I've seen KU play at AFH

Your fault.

I believe, but I'm also an "independent thinker."  Quite a conundrum.

Oral Roberts by far.

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

I was at the Long Beach St game. Awful.

Defense. Rebounds.

Jan 02 2018 11:10 pm
Vega offline

CrimsonNBlue wrote:

Oral Roberts by far.

Oral Robert was my first missed in person game, and I took it personally. We missed shots that game. Tonight, we were bad. Like really bad.

It is only going to get worse. I have zero faith in this team to turn it around.

Holidaysmore - 2005

holidaysmore wrote:

It is only going to get worse. I have zero faith in this team to turn it around.

This was this team’s last game.

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

I'll take an actual picture of myself with a dildo chin on if we win the Big 12.

Jan 02 2018 11:12 pm
Vega offline

hasbeen wrote:

I'll take an actual picture of myself with a dildo chin on if we win the Big 12.

Memorialized.

TTU will probably lose their next game and still move up to like 13th in the next poll.

I dunno.

This whole thing kinda feels like Self italicized the whole season cuz otherwise just wasn’t fun enough.

Unless Desousa and Preston are the second coming of Danny Manning nothing much is going to change. Everyone keeps saying wait until they get to play and even then I'm not really sure if they are going to be able to make much of a contribution to change things.

It changes a lot...but probably not for a month.

Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

We play 40m/game of 4 guard lineup where Mitch lightfoot is one of 2 guys on the roster taller than 6'7".

They're going to make a huge difference.  How is that not incredibly obvious?

crttrrt wrote:

Unless Desousa and Preston are the second coming of Danny Manning nothing much is going to change. Everyone keeps saying wait until they get to play and even then I'm not really sure if they are going to be able to make much of a contribution to change things.

Heavens.

I believe, but I'm also an "independent thinker."  Quite a conundrum.

Sure, losing Frank, Josh, Landen, and Dwight hurt us. Everyone knows we're rebuilding. But can we overcome losing TYLER SELF??

Wise men still seek Him

Holidaysmore - 2005

CrimsonNBlue wrote:

We play 40m/game of 4 guard lineup where Mitch lightfoot is one of 2 guys on the roster taller than 6'7".

I'm just saying that everyone expects them to be superman and save the season when they get to play. Awful lot of expectations on two kids that haven't even played a real game yet that's all. I know they will help but just how much. I'm hoping and wanting to be optomistic

CrimsonNBlue wrote:

Kind of funny that you say that because if I recall correctly there were a lot of posters saying that they loved the four guard line up about a month ago when we were hitting 19 threes on Directional U.

But yeah, we need some more bigs and a whole lot more toughness PRONTO.

crttrrt wrote:
CrimsonNBlue wrote:

I'm just saying that everyone expects them to be superman and save the season when they get to play. Awful lot of expectations on two kids that haven't even played a real game yet that's all. I know they will help but just how much. I'm hoping and wanting to be optomistic

They're not going to come in and combine for 30 and 20. They don't need to to still help a ton.

crttrrt wrote:

They may not be Manning or Jackson or whoever you want to compare them to, but fact is they would atleast make KU a better rebounding team and right now that might be the worst thing they do. 

Outrebounded by 15 tonight.  Gave up 18 offensive.  Outrebounded at Texas, again 18 offensive.  15 offensive to Stanford. 

They don't need to be All-Americans, they just need to rebound.

crttrrt wrote:
CrimsonNBlue wrote:

it allows us to play two bigs together. It allows dok to be more aggressive. Less mitch and 4 guards. Rest dok more, motivate dok, etc.

Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

ksu @ KU 2006 was the worst i've ever seen.
that team was dogshit.
This Tech team is good.

95 v. ASU
85 v. TTU

90 ppg in losses at AFH. Ouch

Dok couldn't move worth shit.  I assume back.  Either it's temporary and we can shrug it off, or we're fucked the rest of the way.
Vick had to have been sick.
I think Self will see the value now of playing Cunliffe.
Graham was a total stud and leader.  Instead of being senior Sherron (jack long threes when times are tough), he was senior Frank (attack the rim when times are tough). 

There are actually some positives takeaways here.

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact