Flight Attendants

I like them.

(1) #2

Re: Flight Attendants

If you were orange, that would be oUTraGeOUs!

I believe, but I'm also an "independent thinker."  Quite a conundrum.

But see the comedienne/lounge singer flight attendants.  The single worst thing about SWA.

"Walking on the beach this morning, doing a little thinking when I saw footprints in the sand.  Reminded me of the poem Footprints in the Sand."  John Vincent Calipari, 8/14/14

Leawood wrote:

I like them.

I think we need a bit more clarification here.

"... but Self just hates it that they were averaging 90 ppg." - Laaaaaaardy!

DCHawk1 wrote:

you're becoming a characature of yourself

"Scientific literacy is an intellectual vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance"

Leawood wrote:

I like them.

"them" implies plural. Back in the pre-historic days I had my luck with female flight attendants who were on "lay overs". Now I don't think I could land (pun intended) one if I had a fist full of hundreds.
I was at a hotel last Saturday and there was a large flight crew getting ready to head to O'Hare. They were collectively a very good looking crew. Of course they were foreign. Anyone over the age of 40 remember when domestic flight crews consisted of relatively attractive people?

"Dirty Feathers" - tcat 2/7/17

TraditionKU wrote:
DCHawk1 wrote:

you're becoming a characature of yourself

Settle down, Beavis.

I believe, but I'm also an "independent thinker."  Quite a conundrum.

LA to Vegas is pretty funny.

Defense. Rebounds.

jfish26 wrote:

But see the comedienne/lounge singer flight attendants.  The single worst thing about SWA.

Haven't had one yet, and hope to never come across one.

"I felt like Deion!" Aqib Talib
"He makes plays you can’t coach, and he makes plays that look like he’s never been coached."
-Self on Tyshawn

Jan 12 2018 2:04 pm
Vega offline

jfish26 wrote:

Your first problem is being able to hear anything but the electric device in your lap

NewtonHawk11 wrote:
jfish26 wrote:

Haven't had one yet, and hope to never come across one.

About 1 in 4 crews has a comedy/sing routine.

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

No signing, but had  pretty funny FA on a flight from Cinnci to Vegas.

Wasn't obnoxious or anything. Just kind of funny doing the seat belt demo. I imagine the singing ones would be painful.

Defense. Rebounds.

The routines are more stomachable the first time.

Problem is, the same crews work the same flights, so it gets a little old after the 4th, 5th, 6th + time.

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

I can see that.

Defense. Rebounds.

Nothing too earth shattering.  Just a Delta flight attendant in her 30s wearing a flattering, form fitting uniform.

Last edited by Leawood (Jan 12 2018 5:10 pm)

Garuda in indonesia has some attractive stewardesses

"Scientific literacy is an intellectual vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance"

As did Kingfisher in India

I shared a hotel room with a flight attendant a few years ago when my flight was cancelled due to weather in Boston.  God she was hot and young.

Last edited by shindig (Jan 13 2018 7:16 pm)

Real men ride trikes

Dear Penthouse.

Isn’t that Courtney chick from that like match.com commercial a flight attendant?

She’s smoking hot, and tries to act like she’s all down to earth and just can’t find a stable relationship cuz she “travels a lot,” as if to say she hasn’t been hoeing it up all across the land and/or just batshit crazy.

I meant to say something about the commercial sooner, cuz coincidentally enough it made me think of leawood.

Come find me!

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

I wanna sign up to match.com and sue them for false advertising when I can’t find Courtney.

I dated a flight attendant for about a year. It was definitely not a good profession for anything serious.

"Every fuckin beatin I’m grateful for. Every last one of em. You get all the trust beat outta ya, and ya know what the world is."
Al Swearengen

Was your tray table always in the upright position.
(Cheap, but not very funny)

Please ask me about my plumber.

ousdahl wrote:

I wanna sign up to match.com and sue them for false advertising when I can’t find Courtney.

I've been on match.com on and off for years.  It sucks, just like any online dating site.  I use to put a lot of time into it and it probably paid off as far as flings, but I just don't want to deal with it anymore.  I met way too many crazy in the head chicks that I just don't want to deal with at his point in my life.

Real men ride trikes

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact