ISU Tonight

Babb's knee has been hurting so they have a freshman starting for them at point in Lindell Wigginton.
He has torched the nets in his four games replacing Babb and had 26 points v OU and 22 v WVU ( he had 30 v Baylor, 27 v us ).
Unsure whether Babb will be healthy tonight.

Gotta win the turnover battle.
ISU isn't really reliant on the 3 ( of course they hit a conference high 11 on us ) so our fools gold could pull us away.

Re: ISU Tonight

Additionally their freshman Cameron Lard just won B12 frosh of the week. He had 19 points and 17 rebounds against the Sooners.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kansas lost tonight. The ISU crowd is always into it and their measly 4 Big 12 wins have included home wins over Texas Tech, Oklahoma and West Virginia so they obviously play well at home.

twocoach wrote:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kansas lost tonight. The ISU crowd is always into it and their measly 4 Big 12 wins have included home wins over Texas Tech, Oklahoma and West Virginia so they obviously play well at home.

tenor.gif?itemid=4920629

Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

It is concerning to see they've beaten the other top three teams at home.
I think the number tonight is 11.
If we limit our turnovers to 11 or fewer and hit 11 threes, we'll take it.

Feb 13 2018 11:51 am
BofH offline

I think my gts shows how I feel.  skull fuck weatherwax.

I'll be there tonight and I'm already 3/3 on KU wins @ Hilton.  Lock it in.

It will be a close game though - they always play us tough because we're their "rival".  Expect the boo birds to be out in full force too.

Go 4/4 JayhawkinIowa726.

Tech and OU on at the same time on ESPN.

Feb 13 2018 3:43 pm
sdoyel offline

Just don't shoot 20 3's by halftime like before. ISU cannot defend. Terrible defense. Terrible.

Feed Doke.

#FOE #KUCMB #KUboobs
“We just say ‘let your nuts hang’....” -Darnell Jackson
"Who in the hell would want to work with Greg Gurley on a regular basis?" -Bill Self
“Whether our fans do that (worry) or not, hey, Welcome to the real world.... I mean good gosh.... That’s life.” -Bill Self

What if we hit all 20 of taken 3's by halftime?

ISU running pretty thin in their roster due to injuries. Babb is questionable, BRase is out and big men Lard and Young are both banged up.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/2018/02/inju … dinged-up/

(1) #13

twocoach wrote:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kansas lost tonight.

DV9n0jbV4AAQBKR.jpg

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

LOL

CrimsonNBlue wrote:
twocoach wrote:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kansas lost tonight.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DV9n0jbV4AAQBKR.jpg

This is one of the greatest pictures involving KU sports in the last 10 years. I think Self is talking to Iowa State's AD and Weatherwax just happens to be there with that scowl. Wonder if Self and him talked at all.

Also, Tait always does a pre-game video for .com, and in the first few seconds of the video, Weatherwax makes a cameo. Pretty funny.

"I felt like Deion!" Aqib Talib
"He makes plays you can’t coach, and he makes plays that look like he’s never been coached."
-Self on Tyshawn

So....twocoach IS weatherwax?

Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact