Re: Martin and Incognito texts

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/ritojm1.pdf

While incognito sounds like he's probably a huge slimeball, it sure doesn't sound like he was much of a bully.  Actually, it sounds like they were pretty close friends.  A lot of people are wondering if he'll be able to sue Martin and the dolphins.

Knuckleheads out there cold shootin some hoops

Feb 03 2014 11:10 pm
Vega offline

Yeah, this didn't pass the smell test from the beginning. I get not wanting to be part of the football crowd anymore, however, he/his agent/his lawyer obviously threw Incognito under the bus. Didn't read all of it, but read a few pages here and there, and the last 3 I feel you can tell what was up.

Next James Earl Jones/Malcolm McDowell commercial?

Incognito is a crazy dude for sure. These texts further support that. But it doesn't appear that there is anything here that can get him into legal trouble.

The chances are very high that Incognito is playing football next season. Not so much for Martin.

Incognito was framed. Get the dude some pads. And some hookers.

Chiefs could use some attitude on the offensive line.....just sayin.

Reading through those texts their relationship seems pretty good to me...

So... texts were the only issue in this deal?

Yeah...if those texts are indicative of the type of banter those 2 shared...that is weak stuff.
We will never know what exactly went on in the locker room and to what extent.

Incognito seems like a typical jock a-hole though.

jhawkinplano wrote:

Reads like Bjoel24 after a couple cycles of testosterone.

That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

jhawkinplano wrote:

Yeah...if those texts are indicative of the type of banter those 2 shared...that is weak stuff.
We will never know what exactly went on in the locker room and to what extent.

"IF" being a key part of this equation. I don't have any inside knowledge of course, but there's no reason to assume that because these texts appear relatively benign, then the whole thing is benign.

Martin was just a pussy...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10455447/miami-dolphins-bullying-report-released-richie-incognito-others-responsible-harassment

CrimsonNBlue wrote:

Martin was just a pussy...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10455447/miami-dolphins-bullying-report-released-richie-incognito-others-responsible-harassment

This is one of those posts where I need the other 90% of non-verbal communication. Is CNB being sarcastic, could he not read the article and understand that they found Incognito and others responsible, is CNB trying to seem hard, is CNB actually a bad ass and everyone's a poosie by comparison?

All I know is with the track record of Incognito and Pouncey it's tough for me not to blame them, they seem like Grade A assholes before they were bullies. I would call them thugs or pieces of crap but since they are of different races and those are now racist terms I guess I can't.

sarcasm.

Incognito has been a dumb jock bully his entire life.

His latest tweet is just more evidence of that.

“Dear Jon Martin….. The truth is going to bury you and your entire ‘camp’"

How many football teams is this guy going to go to and it ends with the staff saying thanks, but no thanks.

He has Raiders written all over him...

Feb 23 2018 5:44 pm
Vega offline

Well, this story just went off the rails

https://deadspin.com/jonathan-martin-ta … socialflow

Jesus.......

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

Yea. That dude has some mental issues.

Can’t go on a spree with that kind of gun however.

Feb 23 2018 7:19 pm
Vega offline

I mean, maybe 6 folks? That's an O-Line and the QB. But that 45 seconds of reloading, running back should be able to take him down.

Don't take no 45 seconds.  And this guy needs to be taken to a hospital asap.  This is a legitimate threat right?

I think I read somewhere he'd been taken into custody

Feb 24 2018 12:12 pm
Vega offline

Rockchalker5 wrote:

I think I read somewhere he'd been taken into custody

Probably the link I posted.

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact