So, we're going to do this thing again?

#8 dual-threat QB. Offers include Alabama and Tennessee.

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

Re: So, we're going to do this thing again?

It would be pretty funny if we're so far down the football ladder that we cheat to get soft verbals, just to drive interest.

"Walking on the beach this morning, doing a little thinking when I saw footprints in the sand.  Reminded me of the poem Footprints in the Sand."  John Vincent Calipari, 8/14/14

Oh boy.
Chances he actually plays a minute at KU?

Hey I'll take it as a KU football fan. Dude is pretty legit. KU hasn't had a pure dual-threat guy in a long time. Would be nice. Meacham would do well with him, just like with Boykin at TCU.

IF Beaty doesn't last past this year, the next coach NEEDS to keep Hull. That dude is a machine. Or just give Hull the keys and see what happens. Hell why not? (Halfway joking)

"I felt like Deion!" Aqib Talib
"He makes plays you can’t coach, and he makes plays that look like he’s never been coached."
-Self on Tyshawn

To be honest, #8 dual threat QB isn't that far of a reach for KU. Kerry Meier and Kale Pick were Top 15 dual threat guys.

This isn't like getting #5 pro-style QB. Or even Devonta Jason who was #11 overall WR. I doubt this guy pushes 5* ranking.

Would love to see it stick a la Harris, but there's plenty of reason to be skeptical that it does.

"...in my opinion, the most prestigious chair in all of college basketball." -Bill Self

He can't sign, I don't care.

Verbal commitments don't mean anything. Way to much can happen between now and the early signing period in December. That is even if he elects to sign in the early period.

Good to get KU's name out there but until this kid puts ink to paper I could care less.

Holidaysmore - 2005

Can't wait to watch him ride the bench. 

Is anyone making sure Tony Hull is happy here?  Because he's fucking amazing.

Getting the right quarterback is the single most important thing, in terms of a single player, to turning this around.

Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

PhDhawk wrote:

Getting the right quarterback is the single most important thing, in terms of a single player, to turning this around.

In most cases you are right.  But with beaty, it doesn't matter.  We've had enough talent to win more than we have the last two years.

How many wins do we need to have before the dotnet football message board is about ku football instead of the chiefs?

That's how many wins I want.

Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

At first I thought aardvark was being his usual eyerolling self when he said that David Booth should have spent his $50m on Saban instead of a stadium.

But, now that Saban actually had to field that very question, I think aardvark is right, spending whatever money it would take to get Saban would fix this much faster than all $300million to pay for a new stadium.

Saban would have KU in CFP in 4 years or less.

CrimsonNBlue wrote:

At first I thought aardvark was being his usual eyerolling self when he said that David Booth should have spent his $50m on Saban instead of a stadium.

But, now that Saban actually had to field that very question, I think aardvark is right, spending whatever money it would take to get Saban would fix this much faster than all $300million to pay for a new stadium.

Saban would have KU in CFP in 4 years or less.

Damn right he would.  And it would be worth every penny.  The stadium, if it ever happens, isn't going to win games.  That's what we all want.

Heard that he is the highest rated QB to ever commit to KU football in the last 20 years.

Not bad.

"He makes plays you can’t coach, and he makes plays that look like he’s never been coached."
-Self on Tyshawn

Hoping for 3 wins this year....

Wise men still seek Him

"Heard that he is the highest rated QB to ever commit to KU football in the last 20 years."

So that means Zac Wenger.

Well since Rivals started grading recruits in 1999.

-Self on Tyshawn

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact