Re: Pat Forde is obsessed with KU:

KU76erfan wrote:

He's an idiot, but he's our idiot.

I thought our idiot was illy...whose idiot is he?

User Number 001 - A Double Naught Poster
        Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy  Least Favorite Poster

tmcats wrote:

the question now seems to be when will self step down?

This is a comment that warrants banning the user that made it.

Last edited by gqcolorado (Apr 13 2018 10:54 pm)

I should read through threads before I comment.  But, I’d have 4 or 5 total posts if I did that.

I can handle it when non-journalists can't read but when a guy like Pat Forde can't doing basic reading comprehension in an article it is just proof of his vindictive approach to writing. The whole click on my article because it validates my status is killing real journalism.

“Kansas can always win a championship. It has nothing to do with me,” De Sousa said. “I look forward to coming there and doing what I can to help us win.”

I think I like this guy's not about me attitude.

Pat Forde = Mizzou grad. Nuff said

Several other posters have alluded to this but nobody has come right out and said it. The hatred between Missouri and Kansas goes back to before the Civil War and Forde is full of it. The hatred and other things...

Football = something Kansas fans endure until real sports season starts in November

"Anything from Missouri has a taint about it. ...  We're from Kansas. Jayhawkers, and proud of it."

jhawk73 wrote:

Pat Forde = Mizzou grad. Nuff said

Several other posters have alluded to this but nobody has come right out and said it. The hatred between Missouri and Kansas goes back to before the Civil War and Forde is full of it. The hatred and other things...

When they raided Kansas they would kill women and rape cows...

User Number 001 - A Double Naught Poster
        Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy  Least Favorite Poster

Has Forde actually become unglued?

Duke shows athletes are exception to its rules with housing snafu

https://sports.yahoo.com/duke-shows-ath … 51138.html

It's actually hard to parse out exactly what point it is that Forde's trying to make here, but it can somewhat be distilled to be:  it's good that Duke isn't letting students pick their own roommates anymore, but it's bad that Duke is going to make it so that athletes will keep rooming with athletes.

How Forde actually meanders around to this point is even weirder than the point itself.

"Walking on the beach this morning, doing a little thinking when I saw footprints in the sand.  Reminded me of the poem Footprints in the Sand."  John Vincent Calipari, 8/14/14

Just more fake outrage from another hack who is taking advantage of the fake outrage culture that is prevalent and successful in today's society. "Writers" are taking advantage of the lynch mob mentality of today's mentally lazy masses who get fired up by salacious headlines and perceived slights by The Man.

Yesterday 9:28 am
ousdahl online

^^^^this post outrages me.

Yesterday 10:53 am
Sparko offline

Wise men still seek Him.  Because Jesus is a liberal progressive.

jZ8N3.gif

"AIN'T NO SEATS!" - Sherron Collins

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact