Re: The Sad State of KU Football

it's going to be great this fall.  just think.  both squads will be top 20 going into the season.  get to host ku in both sports.  can't wait.

Stop waving our wheat!

How come tmcats post is a repee-ter??

Hate to be a sock-poster joker of bad news, but you know...

So, more than 5 years ago

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

CascadiaHawk wrote:

i doubt ku wins in less, yes.

Stop waving our wheat!

(2) #105

“I don’t really see Malik as a point guard,” Self said while talking to PG recruits

Just pathetic!  What do you think?  Free booze?  Any other way to enhance the game experience?

SPECIAL INVITATION: DAVID BOOTH KANSAS MEMORIAL STADIUM FOCUS GROUP
In partnership with a third-party consultant, Kansas Athletics is conducting a market analysis and feasibility study for a comprehensive renovation of David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium. As part of the study process, the consultant will be holding focus group sessions for a limited number of participants on Wednesday, May 23, from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Anderson Family Football Complex (address below):

Anderson Family Football Complex
1146 Maine Street
Lawrence, Kansas 66045

Light refreshments will be served.

As a valued member of the Kansas family, your opinions and feedback would greatly benefit us as we assess potential ideas to enhance the game day experience of our patrons while improving the competitiveness of our football program. The results of the focus groups will assist with the consultant’s final recommendations to the University on our future potential stadium renovations.

Space is very limited for participation in this event. As such, reservations will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis at the links below. Unfortunately, due to space constraints, no additional guests may be invited to attend with you should you choose to participate in the focus group.

Wednesday, May 23rd (5:30pm to 7pm)

They should invite Leawood.

Defense. Rebounds.

I'm blackballed. After over $100,000 over the years. Fuck them. I'm going to be an Avila booster.

Trust me. Booze doesn't work anymore with these clowns. I'll miss my tailgate friends.  And the basketball-only folks need to get ready for "Coach C.B. McGrath" or "Coach Brett Ballard."  And booking MVC tournament tickets in St. Louis.

I am going to go so I can tell them if they build the taj mahal and have that shitty product on the field...the seats will continue to be empty.  Buy a coach with your money, recruit some athletes...win games...people would come to the old crappy stadium!

Are you single?  I like the cut of your jib.

Thank God I went to the Orange Bowl!  I had a feeling it would be my last chance!

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact