Apr 03 2018 9:16 pm
sdoyel offline

Re: Big12 prediction for 18-19

Whoa

#FOE #KUCMB #KUboobs
“We just say ‘let your nuts hang’....” -Darnell Jackson
"Who in the hell would want to work with Greg Gurley on a regular basis?" -Bill Self
“Whether our fans do that (worry) or not, hey, Welcome to the real world.... I mean good gosh.... That’s life.” -Bill Self

twocoach wrote:

Yep.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/04/03/kansas-sta … nsas-city/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — U.S. Marshals arrested Kansas State basketball player Amaad Wainright on Tuesday in Kansas City, officials say.

The junior guard originally from KCMO was arrested around 2 p.m. Tuesday on felony warrants out of Johnson County, Kansas, the U.S. Marshal’s Office confirmed.

U.S. Marshal Ron Miller said the warrant was issued for Wainwright on March 28 for fleeing & eluding and felony obstruction.

Wainwright was arrested by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force.

Overland Park Police spokesman John Lacy confirmed to FOX4 that Wainright’s arrest is in connection to a road rage shooting on Interstate 435.

Wow. 

And wasn't tmcats just telling us that Vick was not classy enough to play at K-State?

"Somebody's giving me a whole lot of money to do what I think I want to do.  So why am I still feeling blue?"

Anyway, no. 15 should be easy.  Texas Tech and W. Virginia will give us a good challenge, but we're too loaded next year to lose more than 2 times in the conference.

"Somebody's giving me a whole lot of money to do what I think I want to do.  So why am I still feeling blue?"

McGusty transferring from OU.  Figured he was going to have a pretty big role without the ball dominant Young there.

Yes.
That's rough - he would have been a focal point.
Blame Trae.

arrested for two felonies, and not kicked off the team?

guess the charges could be dropped, but still...

"Scientific literacy is an intellectual vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance"

TraditionKU wrote:

arrested for two felonies, and not kicked off the team?

guess the charges could be dropped, but still...

what two felonies?

Faceass Morningstar

From the Star: "Wainright, who was suspended indefinitely by K-State following his arrest April 3, announced his departure from the K-State basketball team last week."

In light of what's come out recently...that Wainwright was driving the car, and that he drove his car to get in position side by side with another motorist that his friend in the passenger seat was angry with, so his friend could fire a gun at said motorist, THEN later, flees a police officer, driving 100 mph.

Yet Wainwright's incident took place back in JANUARY, and Wainwright played in games the rest of the season.

Where's the outrage on how Weber and K-State handled...or DIDN'T handle...this situation?

Do you think he told weber about the incident? Sounds like he wasn't arrested until April. So I'm not sure how the coaches were supposed to know?

I heard on the radio that K-State police/the university were informed of the incident shortly after it occurred, but that Wainwright lied to them and said that he wasn't in the car.

Last edited by Wifflehead (Apr 19 2018 11:01 am)

"AIN'T NO SEATS!" - Sherron Collins

Wifflehead wrote:

I heard on the radio that K-State police/the university were informed of the incident shortly after it occurred, but that Wainwright lied to them and said that he wasn't in the car.

Sounds like trying to lie is the only smart move that he made.

Did anyone get hurt?

Illinoisjayhawk wrote:
Wifflehead wrote:

Sounds like trying to lie is the only smart move that he made.

Did anyone get hurt?

www.google.com

K-State knew in January it was Wainwright's car.

And they knew a firearm was used in the car in a road rage incident. And they had to know the car was on a 100 mph chase with the police.

Where did K-State think Wainwright was?

Hard to believe Wainwright could simply say "I wasn't in the car", and such a serious incident would be ignored.

RonKelloggFan wrote:

K-State knew in January it was Wainwright's car.

And they knew a firearm was used in the car in a road rage incident. And they had to know the car was on a 100 mph chase with the police.

Where did K-State think Wainwright was?

Hard to believe Wainwright could simply say "I wasn't in the car", and such a serious incident would be ignored.

We're talking about K-State here.  Not the brightest the State of Kansas has to offer.

"AIN'T NO SEATS!" - Sherron Collins

Small price to pay for all the success State is enjoying these days.

Just wait and see what they do next year!

"Every fuckin beatin I’m grateful for. Every last one of em. You get all the trust beat outta ya, and ya know what the world is."
Al Swearengen

Tech signs my former favorite non-Jayhawk, Matt Mooney from USD.

What I'd like to see happen is that instead of the B12 tourney, the rest of the league bands together to form an all-B12 team to play KU in a best of three series. Of course KU wins 2-0, but it would at least be close.

"You're wasting your fvckin time."  --KU players to Richmond, 3/25/11

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact