Gutter's 5 questions of the day - 5/16/18

1) Wednesday - rate the day of the week on a scale of 1-7. 7 being the best and 1 being the worst.

2) You have to choose between the following flavor of potato chips to eat and you have to eat an entire 8 ounce bag in one sitting.
Which do you choose?
a) Salt and vinegar
b) Cheddar and sour cream
c) Onion and sour cream
d) BBQ
e) "plain"
f) Garlic
g) Wasabi
h) Cajun
i) Shrimp

3) Assuming you are a straight person - You have a casual conversation with a gay person at a party. It's someone you have never met before and they are a friend of a mutual friend who is throwing the party. It's just you and him/her having the conversation. The person tells you that you are homophobic. Not asks, not implies, straight (no pun intended) out tells you that you're homophobic. Assuming you don't feel you are - do you bother to defend yourself or do you just let it go?

4) Have you ever been in a helicopter - for a ride?

5) You are in a sports bar and there are 5 televisions. A different event on each television. You can sit anywhere and watch any of the following 5 events. Which do you choose?
a) Series is tied at 2 - Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Bruins and the LA Kings.
b) Series is tied at 2 - Game 5 of the First round NBA playoff series between the Bucks and the Pacers.
c) 3rd round of the PGA Championship.
d) MLB playoff play in game (tiebreaker wild card game) between the Padres and the Brewers.
e) Vice Presidential Debate.

"Dirty Feathers" - tcat 2/7/17

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day - 5/16/18

1. 5
2. Salt and vinegar all day every day
3. I would ask them to explain their allegations
4. nope
5. the obvious answer is hoops...though my official answer is, it depends on the matchups for veep...

1) 5
2) Plain
3) Assume they're an a-hole and end the conversation.
4) No, sounds like fun though.
5) Probably MLB playoffs.

Defense. Rebounds.

Cheddar and sour cream
Challenge them
Yes
NBA Playoffs

User Number 001 - A Double Naught Poster
        Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy  Least Favorite Poster

1. 4
2. BBQ - but i'd prefer Jalapeno or All Dressed
3. Ask why he/she thinks so
4. No
5. b - NBA

sour cream and onion, BBQ, or plain
why would he call me that?
no
nba

Sit down, be humble.

*Voted Greatest Poster on kusports.net - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

1) 4
2) BBQ
3) Would never happen but if for some reason it did I would ask them why they thought so.
4) No
5) NBA if it was looking like an entertaining game. Otherwise the NHL Finals.

1. 2
2. Plain
3. I would ask them to explain their allegations
4. no
5. I don't watch any of them. If forced, I watch the VP debate.

Wednesday can't be higher than Friday, Saturday or Sunday.  Those are weekends.  Nor can Wednesday be lower than Monday or Tuesday.  By default Wednesday has to be 4 or 5.  If you are an optimist, you seen Wednesday as the beginning of the end; it's 4.  The pessimist see Wednesday as just one more non-weekend day.  More doom and gloom as the 5.

User Number 001 - A Double Naught Poster
        Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy  Least Favorite Poster

I had a crazy fucking day yesterday! Never answered my own questions.

1) Wednesday gets a 3 out of 7. for me. I'm bat shit crazy because I'm someone who puts Monday ahead of Wednesday and I don't like Sundays. I also put Thursday, Friday, and Saturday ahead of Wednesday.

2) BBQ

3) I would walk away. When you realize you can't convince someone of something they are wrong about it's best to walk away.

4) It's crazy because I was for sure going to say no and then I realized I think I might have been as a young child. You would think it would be something I would remember. Right?

5) All depends on who/m I am with and what mood I'm in. If I'm by myself and in need of relaxation - I might actually choose the golf.
If I have to choose one without any parameters I would probably go with the puck.

Question 3 definitely needs more context. Did you just say for instance something like hate the sin love the sinner? Or I got nothing against the gays but it’s gross? Or did you say something more subtle but which indicates a certain antipathy you weren’t aware of and maybe it requires a closer look? Or is this person just perpetually aggrieved? These variables are necessary to answer the question.

Please ask me about my plumber.

joisey - I'll go ahead and add.....You say/said absolutely nothing regarding homosexuality.

I work on Wednesday (I like my work). Wednesdays are usually meeting free (most meetings are a waste of time or a mind fuck or both). Kiddo makes dinner on Wednesdays so that is always fun. Saturday is my #1 because of the nearly infinite possibilities Saturday holds. I could see moving Sunday ahead of Wednesday, but Fridays have no business in my top half.

It is customary for people to avoid booking meetings at work on Fridays unless absolutely necessary and on many Fridays my boss encourages us to leave early if we have wrapped up what we're working on so Fridays are easily #2 for me.

I used to work with a guy who would routinely book 4:30 meetings on Friday, "Cuz everyone is open". When confronted would just say that it's still working hours, whats the diff?

Defense. Rebounds.

A 4:30 pm Friday meeting is a dick move. I give my clients my cell phone number so I’m available 24/7. Most are cool. I have one guy in LA that always calls at 3:45, his time, on Friday just to make sure I’m there.  It’s usually over nothing and I always N/C on my bill for those calls.

4 PM is pushing it.
4:30 is over the line.

yeah 4:30 seems like the dude has absolutely no life so he wants to spite all the other folks who actually have a weekend to go enjoy.

That looser needs to get a real hobby.

My NYC clients are unavailable starting at 2:30  Central Time. I like NYC over LA. Harder people but more dependable. Take that every day.

yea anything after Friday 2:30 central time, work should involve nothing more than hanging out by the reception desk in jorts putting out the vibe.

ousdahl wrote:

yea anything after Friday 2:30 central time, work should involve nothing more than hanging out by the reception desk in jorts putting out the vibe.

HR!

4:30pm Friday makes little sense to me. I figure it's least attentive time/day combo of the week.

Not affiliated with KU or KUAD
Copyright ©2013-2018 | Stats | Contact